Thank you to StudyOnline CPA learners for attending our recent CPA P2 Exam Preparation Workshops. Those proved to be very successful and students had a chance to spend some time asking questions and preparing under the watchful eyes of our fantastic Lecturers.
On Saturday Advanced Corporate Reporting was covered through:
- Brief overview of Exam Day Techniques
- Brief overview of the structure of the exam paper
- Brief overview of the most recent exam paper,
- Discussion of Conference Call with the Examiner with a focus on the 2020 exams
- Practical work through Exam questions with the group which focused on key areas for the exam. Some of these questions were based on past CPA exam papers.
- And off course student Q & A session.
All StudyOnline learners are encouraged to take advantage of the upcoming sessions! Our next classroom based CPA P2 boot-camp in Naas, Co. Kildare will run on the 9th of November so hurry up!
Check out more upcoming dates:
|02/11/2019||P2 Advanced Corporate Reporting||01/03/2020||P2 Advanced Corporate Reporting|
|03/11/2019||P2 Auditing||08/03/2020||P2 Auditing|
|09/11/2019||P2 Strategy Leadership||15/03/2020||P2 Strategy Leadership|
|10/11/2019||P2 Taxation||22/03/2020||P2 Taxation|
You can find out more by visiting our page here: CPA Workshops
Please note that these 1-day sessions are exclusively for StudyOnline students and provided at no cost (we are unable to accommodate non-studyonline.ie students).