Students will be able to:
- apply excellent leadership and ethical skills to set the ‘tone from the top’ and promote a positive culture within the organisation, adopting a whole organisation perspective in managing performance and value creation.
- evaluate the effectiveness of the governance and agency system of an organisation and recognise the responsibility of the board or other agents towards their stakeholders, including the organisation’s social responsibilities and the reporting implications.
- evaluate the strategic position of the organisation against the external environment and the availability of internal resources, to identify feasible strategic options.
- analyse the risk profile of the organisation and of any strategic options identified, within a culture of responsible risk management.
- select and apply appropriate information technologies and data analytics, to analyse factors affecting the organisation’s value chain to identify strategic opportunities and implement strategic options within a framework of robust IT security controls.
- evaluate management reporting and internal control and audit systems to ensure compliance and the achievement of organisation’s objectives and the safeguarding of organisational assets.
- apply high level financial techniques from Applied Skills exams in the planning, implementation and evaluation of strategic options and actions.
- enable success through innovative thinking, applying best in class strategies and disruptive technologies in the management of change; initiating, leading and organising projects, while effectively managing talent and other business resources.
- apply a range of professional skills in addressing requirements within the Strategic Business Leader exam and in preparation for, or to support, current work experience.
Once you’ve completed the Applied Skills exams you can move on to our Strategic Professional exams.
- Premium video tutorials covering the entire syllabus, delivered by our top rated course tutors
- Course notes and exam tips and tricks
- Exclusive tutor access (phone/email) to get answers to any of your questions, plus webinars and podcasts
- Interactive computer based Mock Exams – Click to watch a video demo
- Completed and explained past exam questions
Click on the button below to download the syllabus directly from ACCA.
- On-demand CBE (Computer Based Exam)
An official eBook is included when you purchase this course. (Not included as part of the ACCA Monthly/Annual subscription)
€365 for one year of online access and it includes the eBook from BPP. Instructions for downloading the eBook will be given after you have enrolled on the course.
You can try all of our ACCA subjects with our course sampler, to get instant access, please complete the short form below